Earlier this year, SAP has announced launching a business transformation as a service with the name “RISE with SAP.” It is an initiative to simplify the process of moving the customer landscape to the cloud.
As always, everyone needs time to understand the new programs or transformations of SAP. So, in this article, we will focus on the central points that outline SAP RISE’s key functionalities and present you with a clear idea about the product.
What is RISE with SAP?
RISE with SAP is a new one-time subscription service that offers all the tools a company needs to accelerate cloud adoption. It helps the companies to reduce their TCO and allows them to move their data to the cloud in a more sustainable and value-driven way throughout their business journey.
Components included in RISE with SAP:
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive one-stop solution in the cloud at a single price. Its holistic approach bundles all the components needed for digital business transformation to build intelligent enterprises and make them stand out from their competitors. RISE with SAP is a single package of existing SAP solutions and its services. The five main components that come as a go-to-market motion includes:
● SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Editions
● Embedded Tools & Services for Technical Migration
● SAP Business Process Intelligence
● Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA) for SAP Business Technology Platform
● SAP Business Network for starters
How does RISE with SAP benefit enterprises?
RISE with SAP offers companies in their timeline transformation to become an intelligent enterprise by eliminating complexity, simplifying the engagement, and providing continued support for a guided business transformation journey. The three main steps involved in business transformation include:
● Business Process Redesign
● Technical Migration
● Building an Intelligent Enterprise
Also, RISE with SAP is considered as a game-changer for multiple reasons, which are mentioned below:
● Cost-effective: Customers can get a whole bundle of products and services of SAP like cloud editions, business networks, and technology platforms in just one subscription service. It reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by 20% compared to the license and maintenance costs of individual products and services.
● Premier Value: Offers customers with higher business value by sharing access to many innovative technologies that come with SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Business Technology Platforms.
● Business Network: RISE with SAP provides the flexibility to the customers to choose and connect with their suppliers, trading partners, hyperscalers, building blocks, and timeframes.
● Simplified Journey: With one contact and a single contract for the entire business transformation, the process of procurement and managing vendors is simplified.
● Eliminates limitations: Customers who have SAP enterprise support and cloud editions can access CALM (Cloud Application Lifecycle management from SAP) in the public cloud without additional costs for maintenance and operations. It also benefits the customers commercially who are using ECC.
● Faster deployment: Businesses can experience a quicker deployment accelerated by two months or more in their business transformation journey towards the intelligent enterprise.
To conclude, RISE with SAP is a game-changer for customers who prefer to move to SAP modular Cloud ERP to optimize their business processes out of their company. In addition, it is also suitable for those who are planning to add RPA to their functions, along with integrating and exchanging their data between hybrid cloud environments.