Traditional Commerce is obsolete and the new rules of commerce demands tools for faster innovation. Learn how SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerators can help a wide range of industries go live in 50 days.
Understanding customer expectations and delivering personalized, relevant omni-channel commerce experiences is a must in becoming a digital commerce disruptor.
SAP Hybris Commerce is an end-to-end enterprise commerce solution from SAP to solve today’s biggest pain points.
From gaining insights into all your digital channels, using this information to create tailored content, promotions, and merchandising for your customers, and empowering your customer support agents with a 360-degree view of the customer to deliver relevant product recommendations and excellent customer service… Everything is possible with SAP Hybris.
As a key value add, SAP Hybris Commerce includes plug-and-play driven accelerators catering to a wide range of industries including Retail B2B and B2C, Telecommunications, Banks and Financial Institutions, Utilities, Travel, Citizen Engagement, and Chinese Retail markets (plus more on their way in the future).
With ready-to-use content, templates, business processes and more tailored to the unique needs of industry-specific businesses, organizations can go-live in as few as 50 days. These SAP Hybris Accelerators help businesses lower the total cost of implementation, reduce time to value, and expedites go-to-market strategy.
Businesses can adopt the “fail-fast” approach without breaking the wallet with these accelerators and understand the customer sentiments quickly to deliver contextual and omni-channel experiences.
Let’s discuss these accelerators in detail in the coming sections
SAP Hybris Commerce Retail B2C Accelerator
The SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerator for Retail B2C is an omni-channel mobile-ready commerce solution with working storefront templates, business tools, touch point integration, PCM, order management, search, and navigation with guest user access.
It includes multiple B2C templates for different kinds of retail businesses to automate the product entry work.
- Intuitive Search – The solution supports intelligent and deep search based on product attributes apart from layered catalog navigation, and store locator functionality based on variants such as city and postal code (proximity search) for customers to find a product quickly.
- Contextual Merchandising – With attribute-rich product details in storefronts and powerful data import features, retail agents can quickly map the product set to appropriate users after gaining insights from the back end to deliver extremely powerful contextual and in-the-moment experiences plus product recommendations.
- Native Mobility – The solution offers native mobile applications to create cohesive shopping experience on iPhone and Android devices seamlessly.
- Back-end process orchestration – Equipped with robust back-end process integration features related to user-generated content aggregation through social media augmented product ratings and content to boost sales, the solution can easily plug into S/4HANA and other Hybris products for complete back-end process orchestration.
- Easy and extended check-out functionality – The B2C accelerator has an express check out functionality to accelerate the customer buying journey for guest and mobile users.
SAP Hybris Commerce Retail B2B Accelerator
Key Targeted Client Base: B2B Retail || Consumer Goods || Wholesale Distribution
- Self-service account management – The solution has an automated and simple to set up workflow engine for the administrators to set up users, assign access rights, and set up individual purchasing units/limits within the organization. Admins can also manage cost centers and budgets for all the purchases through the self-service account management.
- Flexible Custom Configuration – Merchants can offer customized product catalogs for specific customers, departments, and organizations including product lists and search page customizations. For more flexibility, the B2B accelerator supports complex pricing models within the hybris database models natively or set up the models in the SAP backend system.
- Multi-dimensional product management and search – Products can be easily defined based on various attributes such as size, color, fit, and so on. Users can search for products based on attributes like code, bar code, text description etc.
- B2B Retail Process Management tools – As an important key capability, the accelerator has features related to core B2B processes such as defining credit limits based on currency, date range, order value, and so fourth. Purchasers can also submit a quote request to negotiate the price and quotes can be restricted to a minimum order quantity. The order scheduling feature ensures replenishing recurring orders automatically. Both internal and external merchant-approval processes can be defined for the orders (order orchestration). The solution also supports live tracking of orders through shipping details.
- SAP Back-end integration and Punchout support – With seamless integration to the back office, the solution enables streamlined order fulfillment processes for orders placed through the B2B sites. Also, the orders placed on the B2B site can be automatically converted to purchase requisitions and saved in the procurement system (SAP Ariba)
SAP Hybris Commerce Telco Accelerator
As a telco’s business models differ hugely from a retailer, the SAP Telco accelerator is specially designed to help telcos sell more online and in store, maximizing the average revenue per user and deliver an Omni-channel experience that streamlines complex purchase processes. The package includes storefront templates, PCM, business tools, touch point integrations, bundling capabilities, and guided selling for telcos.
- Omni-channel storefront – The solution delivers a complete pre-packaged storefront with the management of digital and physical goods packages. It also enables the management of selling devices, contents, and changing devices.
- Custom Product Bundle – Admins can create custom product bundles with a combination of products and services. You can also set rule-based discounts, bundles, and promotions.
- Billing Scenarios – Supports initial subscription data to customer invoicing with the management of different scenarios such as upgrading to a customer account and defining prepaid systems.
- Automatic selling – The solution provides automatic cross-selling and up-selling of compatible accessories with full omni-channel integration.
SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerator for Banks and Financial Institutions
Key Targeted Client Base: Banks ||BFSI || Insurance || Financial Institutions || Retail Finance
- Pre-integrated storefronts – With tailor-made omni-channel solutions for financial service providers, the solution has pre-configured and integrated templates for homeowners, renters, travel, and event insurance companies.
- Policy Process Management and Orchestration – Integrated forms help customers fill out details via the yForms and receive a customized quote and additional policy options on the spot. With the ability to save, retrieve, and review quotes in the checkout process along with guided selling options through the ordering process, including the ability to compare different insurance plans, the solution can automate and orchestrate the complete policy quotation, generation, and billing processes. It also supports dynamic forms for complex insurance policy types. Insurance managers can also create bundling options for insurance plans with associated options
- Assisted Service Module (ASM) Integration – With fast integration to ASM, the solution offers product support features by taking over the customers’ storefront experience and complete the transactions for policies on the customers’ behalf or resolve their query.
- Support Agent – Through the solution, customers can easily find a support agent in their field of interest and communicate directly with the agents of their choice.
SAP Hybris Commerce Utilities Accelerator
Key Targeted Client Base: Utilities || Public Utilities || Energy || Oil and Gas
The Utilities industry requires innovative next-gen tools and systems to accelerate the time to market without cost increments. The SAP Hybris Utilities Accelerator automates the entire order-to-cash process for energy and non-energy products.
Figure 7 – SAP Hybris Commerce Utilities Accelerator – Electricity Quote Requisition Form
- Flexible and extensible product catalogue – The solution offers multi-purpose templates for adding new product offerings by combining energy and non-energy product portfolio at the same time.
- Guided sales process –Automate the online sales process from order to billing through integration with the SAP IS-U system. The process configurator selects products based on given customer information such as region and consumption, with energy prices retrieved from the backend system. During the checkout process, customer information is collected and transferred to the IS-U system. Further capabilities include integration to SAP IS-U tariffs and mapping to SAP Hybris Commerce Products.
SAP Hybris Commerce Travel Accelerator
Key Targeted Client Base: Airlines || Train & Rail || Bus || Other Transportation
To meet modern travel business demands, travel companies can use the SAP Hybris Travel accelerator to ramp up the delivery of omni-channel commerce strategies. The solution’s data model can be easily replicated, extended, and adapted to meet the reference models of the travel industry. It is further modeled on the Open Travel Alliance (OTA) industry standard and encompasses the main data objects for transport providers including air, rail, bus, cruise, and ferry.
- Responsive Storefronts – The fully responsive storefront feature a landing page, travel search, fare selection, customer login, ancillaries, passenger details, payment, booking management, flight status, trip finder, and customer login/registration
- Self-service passenger tool – The tool provides account management capabilities with profile and preferences. Customers can manage their bookings, check flight/travel status, search for past or upcoming bookings, and update their profile.
- Business tools – The solution supports a dynamically updating itinerary basket and fare selection page with search results. With the ancillary selection page, a customer agent can add supplementary products like meal options, seal selector, lounge access, and fare upgrades etc. to the itinerary.
- Assisted Service Module (ASM) – With integrated ASM, service agents can offer product support and help complete transactions for customers directly from their basket.
- Back-office cockpits – Simple administrator interfaces for creating and managing products, flight schedules, bundles, promotions, and business rules.
SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerator for Citizen Engagement
Key Targeted Client Base: Citizen Engagement || Civic Services
The SAP Hybris Citizen Engagement Accelerator helps bring services to citizens through a single and unified UI which can be accessed by their personal accounts. It contains a “digital government” responsive starter site tailored specially to the needs of the citizens interacting or transacting across all levels of government.
- User Services Package – Citizens can apply for an ID, visa, or parking permit apart from filing public grievances. Citizens can also benefit from the social services tool for any financial or medical assistance, child care assistance, and unemployment benefits.
- Commercial Requests – The solution offers options for grantor request submission e.g. schools can request and track grants for modernization projects like new building insulation
- Tax and Information Management – Agencies, citizens and governments can exchange information and minimize the need for double touch integration. Citizens can avail online taxpayer services across all devices and channels to speed up their work.
SAP Hybris Commerce Accelerator for Chinese Retail Market
Key Targeted Client Base: Retail Chinese Segment || Consumer Goods
The Chinese Retail accelerator uses best-in-breed practices for the electronics industry in China. It is an exact replica of the SAP Hybris B2B and B2C Retail Commerce accelerators in Traditional Chinese language (Chinese ZH). With smooth integration of data from Chinese social media portals it helps enterprise go-live quickly to develop their market presence
- SEO-Driven Web Content Management – Includes built in search engine optimization (SEO) features such as creating keyword-based URLs, managing multiple landing pages, administering meta tags, and keyword based product landing pages. Combining this feature with the accelerator’s powerful ability to create new websites on-the-fly using site wizards by customizing technical component in a non-technical manner, Hybris China solution offers powerful innovation.
- Extensible Classification System and Data Import – With a rich attribute-driven system that helps you define many categories and variants, the solution helps the product manager upload bulk products quickly through a single CSV import.
- Personalization – As an add-on module, marketing managers can define customer segments and create rules for orders, cart, and users easily. Each rule type may have multiple conditions; for example, if a user selects the cart rule type, he can add conditions such as “products in cart” or “total sum of cart contents. Merchants can create personalized pages to display customized promotions, banners, prices or coupons and display them for different users. With a rich UI, A/B testing can be performed easily.
- Marketplace – The solution comes with an add-on to create your own web shops and includes sample vendor data as a reference to help guide you in your creation.
- Analytics and BI – Using pre-configured reporting widgets along with the ability to create customized widgets, users can easily gain insights into their data with graphically displayed statistics and KPIs. Default reports include Top Selling Products, Total Sales, Sales per Category, Sales by Hour.
- Self-Service Account Management – Customers can manage their orders, track its status, and submit questions or concerts through the tool.
Want To Learn More? Contact Us Today!